Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update on Oil

It has been awhile since I have updated and this time, I actually have a update. The oil is about 4 miles away from us now. I can not believe this is happening. I figured they would have been able to stop this crap, but obviously they can't. Here are some pictures that have been taken that shows the oil is about 6 miles away from us. This was taken over Memorial day weekend. Not by me.

Within the next few days, I will have pictures of my own. I will start going to the beach tomorrow to do daily photos again. This time is should go better than the last, since the oil is certainly closer to me now. I am hoping that it stays away until Sunday so that Andrew's class and I can go boating. But at this rate, it doesn't look like luck is on my side. Oh well..

Update tomorrow



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment