Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life

I am very skeptical about things these days. I have a guard that I put up when I am around people. I tend to get active and outgoing and I am so worried that people will judge me. Hell that's how it was all through middle school and highschool. But now here I am. Down here in Florida and having the time of my life. Still paranoid but it's a experience that is just amazing. I have met a lot of great people down here. I have become close to some. Including girls. Crazy right? Pretty sure most people expected me to become good friends with the wives down here. But I am nothing like them. I get along with them but I don't consider them my close friends. I do have one close friend that is a wife and she is just awesome! Out of the girls, I mostly hang out with the female Lts. I seem to fit in better with them than I have any other girls I have met. They boys down here are great too. Wouldn't trade any of them for the world... Down here I can be myself.. I have been here for over 3 months and if they are still around me that is a great sign... Life is getting better although I do have my ups and downs down here but in the end, it all works out!



xoxo,
Lynz

2 comments:

  1. May I use your header and give you credit through my blog as a picture in a post? It's perfect for what I'm writing about today. Thanks in advance! www.denimandlacemoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I realize this post was quite some time ago but it so reminded me of things I've felt in the past that I had to say it's not easy, but sometimes the best person to be friends with is just ourself. Having expectations or hopes where others are concerned is just setting ourselves up for failure as my wise mother-in-law reminded me last week when I was letting expectations of others and my frustrations with them become my identity and all the while knowing it's not who I want to be. Breathe and just go about the day. No one else's oppionion of you matters as much as what you think of the person looking back at you in the mirror each morning. Best of luck! Noting how long ago this post was I'm going to go ahead and use the graphic, but if you have an issue with that please let me know and I'll remove it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete