Monday, May 10, 2010

I failed.

I gave up on going to the beach everyday. It was getting really old going to the beach and nothing changing. So I figured I would wait until it starts rolling in. Which sadly, should be any day now. It has arrived somewhat in Mobile, Alabama. So when it starts showing up, I will continue to post more photos..

On another note. I guess Oklahoma decided they wanted to have some severe weather. A tornado touched down in Norman, Oklahoma. Which is VERY rare. I will have to find the story on why tornadoes never touch down in Norman. It's a pretty cool story. I mean it was close to the next city. Not really sure how much damage was done. Still waiting to hear. The last I heard there were 4 people killed. I hate seeing that. From what I am gathering, the tornadoes just started popping up. Which is crazy..

Nothing more to write now. It is 1:30am. I will look for the story and post pictures tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment